Copy, Print, Scan, Microfilm Reader
There is one photocopier for users at East Asian Library, which accepts T-card/Library Card/Visitor Copy Card ONLY.
1. Rate: $0.10 by card
2. Photocopier locations in Robarts Library (all photocopies in Robarts accept T-card/Library Card/Visitor Copy Card ONLY).
1. East Asian Library has 1 print station. Print jobs are $0.15/page.
2. Print from your laptop
3. Printer stations in Robarts Library.
1. The public photocopier is free to use for scanning.
2. A USB key is required to save scanned images.
3. OCR is not supported.The photocopier/scanner can handle 100 - 600 dpi (default 200 dpi) and output TIFF/JPEG and PDF formats.
4. Scanner locations in Robarts Library.
There is one microfilm reader at East Asian Library.
- It is free to use. UTORid is not required.
- A USB key is required to save images.
Other microfilm readers in Robarts Library.