Special Notice: Tibetan Room will remain closed to users until further notice due to short staffing.
Accessing the Collection in the Tibetan Room
The Tibetan Room is open 3-5pm on Thursdays and 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm on Fridays in the Fall/Winter Semester.
- During its opening hours, a student library assistant will be available on site to assist with retrieval.
- Outside its opening hours, to retrieve Materials: request at the Loan Service Desk, East Asian Library
- For research questions: Please contact the Tibetan Studies Librarian, Kristina Dy-Liacco (email@example.com).
Access to materials by item type
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean multi-volume sets: Circulating
- Tibetan monographs, multi-volume sets: Circulating
- Tibetan pecha (max. 3 at a time): For use in library only. Registration is required.
- Tibetan periodicals: Circulating