For Online Course Reserves
- See the central library's website
For Course Reserves at the East Asian Library
If you want to place physical copies of assigned course materials on reserve in the library, you may either:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and your item(s) will be directed to the appropriate library.
- or request at the Loan Service Desk of East Asian Library
Please include the following details:
- The course name and course code
- Your name and contact information
- Titles of books (including author, editor, or edition details)
If you are told by your instructor to borrow physical copies of your course readings and other items in the course reserves sections of East Asian Library, you may
- first see this page if you are not familiar with library course reserves
- bring the call number to the Loan Service Desk of the East Asian Library to request for the item
- IMPORTANT: Please return your course reserves item back to the Loan Service Desk of East Asian Library ON TIME. Overdue fines for course reserves items are higher than for regular books: $0.50 per HOUR overdue.