We are still here for you!
Our librarians continue to provide reference & research support through
our Limited Consultation Service, beginning October 13, 2020
and Virtual Reference Desk, Monday to Friday, 10 am to 3 pm.
We can also be reached by email (in English, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean) at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to our regular collection, the East Asian Library has a comprehensive collection of East Asian bibliographies, indexes, biographies, encyclopaedias, dictionaries, yearbooks, and other reference tools.
We also offer a dedicated Reference Desk where the reference staff on duty will be happy to assist you in your research work.
Our Reference Desk hours are:
- Fall & Winter: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm
- Summer: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm
You can also contact our librarians directly:
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Loan Services: Helen Tang
- East Asian Studies: Lucy Gan
- Chinese Studies: Stephen Qiao
- Japanese Studies: Fabiano Rocha
- Korean Studies: Hana Kim
- Tibetan Studies: Lauran Hartley
We also offer research orientations to the East Asian Library for Students and Faculty in the streams of East Asian Studies: Research Orientation