There is one photocopier for users at the East Asian Library, which accepts T-card/Library Card/Visitor Copy Card ONLY.
1. Rate: $0.10 by card
2. Photocopier locations in Robarts Library (all photocopies in Robarts accept T-card/Guest Card ONLY). New guest cards can be purchased from the Reader Registration Desk of Robarts Library.
1. The public photocopier is free to use for scanning.
2. A USB key is required to save scanned images.
3. OCR is not supported.The photocopier/scanner can handle 100 - 600 dpi (default 200 dpi) and output TIFF/JPEG and PDF formats.
4. Scanner locations in Robarts Library.
1. East Asian Library has 1 print station. Print jobs are $0.15/page.
2. Print from your laptop
3. Printer stations in Robarts Library.
4. How can I get a refund for a network print job done at the East Asian Library?
Talk to the Loan Services Desk. They will give you a "Refund Claim Form for Network Printing" form to fill out. Take the completed form to the Information Desk on the 1st floor of Robarts. Your debit card will be credited for the amount of the print job.
There is one microfilm reader at East Asian Library.
- It is free to use. UTORid is not required.
- A USB key is required to save images.
Other microfilm readers in Robarts Library.