1. Search Catalogues in English
- UTL Catalogue (Advanced)
- Use the LibrarySearch advanced search page, and set appropriate filters as shown in the image below. Use Korean romanization instead of Korean language when conducting search to get more precise results.
- WorldCat: The world's largest network of library content and services. For title, author and keyword searches, use Korean romanization.
- Korean Bibliography Database : A searchable bibliography of approx. 4,800 records of books about Korea in English up to 1995 held by the Library of Congress
2. Search Catalogues in Korean
Korean webpages are optimized in Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
- National Digital Library of Korea (국가전자도서관): Union catalogue of major Korean national libraries
- Korean History On-line (한국역사정보통합시스템) : A portal providing comprehensive Korean history data from various Korean organizations
- RISS International : Korea Education & Research Information Service (KERIS)'s Union Catalogue of the university libraries in Korea
- We have membership to this database so please ensure that you are logged in to use their ILL service.